Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I in a contract?

Options
  • 31-03-2014 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

Hi

Last year a customer service rep offered to continue a discount on my duel account for another year over the phone, this runs out on the 30th June but I wish to move to Energia before their closing date of the 15 April. Am i fee to leave?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi gaz wac,

An Electric Ireland price-plan is a contract and if a customer changes supplier before the expiry date, a €50 exit fee applies.

If you would like us to check anything on your account, do private message us your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address/telephone number.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Will do ...thanks Una
    Hi gaz wac,

An Electric Ireland price-plan is a contract and if a customer changes supplier before the expiry date, a €50 exit fee applies.

If you would like us to check anything on your account, do private message us your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address/telephone number.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement