Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Room to rent - Leixlip

Options
  • 31-03-2014 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi I'm hoping to rent out a room in Leixlip. Professional people only male or female. Preferably some one who works Mon to Fri. Where is best place to advertise? Anyone know if Intel/HP have internal notice boards.
    Any info would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Daft.ie is a good start. Or rent.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4 leixlip21

Great thanks will try there!!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

leixlip21 wrote: »
    Hi I'm hoping to rent out a room in Leixlip. Professional people only male or female. Preferably some one who works Mon to Fri. Where is best place to advertise? Anyone know if Intel/HP have internal notice boards.
    Any info would be great!

Where in Leixlip?

Newtown Park (up captains hill)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

HP does, and probably Intel as well. Pop in with an ad to their receptions with a picture of said room, and contact details alongst with your contact details, and ask for them to post it on their noticeboard. Although you'll probably get someone, I doubt you'd get many looking for Monday to Friday only.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

the_syco wrote: »
    HP does, and probably Intel as well. Pop in with an ad to their receptions with a picture of said room, and contact details alongst with your contact details, and ask for them to post it on their noticeboard. Although you'll probably get someone, I doubt you'd get many looking for Monday to Friday only.
    You would be surprised how many that arrangement would suit. A female friend of mine needed help with her mortgage but was reluctant to take in a full time lodger. She advertise a Mon to Friday arrangement and she was inundated with replies. With the motorway system now a lot of people can leave home in the country around 6.30 and be in work for 8.00/9.00 in Dublin and then just stay in the Dublin address four nights and away again after work Friday. She works irregular hours herself so could go days without seeing the lodger

hey thanks! Yeah I'd like to have someone Mon to Fri big commitment to have someone in your house permanently, well 7 days a week. Do you know where your friend advertised? Probably daft.ie or one of those sites.

Advertisement