Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun Dealer in Rathkeale co. Limerick

Options
  • 31-03-2014 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Does anyone know the opening hours and phone number for the gun dealer in Rathkeale?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,024 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Peter Donovan main st Rathkeale.Dunno if he is still in busisness?:confused:
    Might be worth ringing 11850 and asking for O Donovan jewellers,[one and the same] and give them a bell to see if they are still operating as a gun dealer as well?

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

Jewellers is closed a few years now, AFAIK, not sure if Peter is still in business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭warehouse1

I heard a new gun dealers opened up there in the last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

I stand to be corrected but I think O'Donavan is closed and the other guy is a clay shooter doing a little on the side

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭landyman

From the area lads peter Donovan gone retired few years now o Sullivan's open there now they have structural steel business in the town and have there shop in the same place open Monday to saturday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭warehouse1

Thanks for the replies lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Stonehall9

warehouse1 wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies lads.

New shop opened in rathkeale is Ian o Sullivan, he is one of Ireland's up and coming clay shooters, he has a fantastic shop there and well stocked, nice variety of guns rifles and ammunition , lots of gear aswell. He is in his grandfathers yard on the main street , o sullivans iron works. His no is 086 3344226

Advertisement