Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere to get Legrand Switches for home or similar style?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Tuco88

Does anywhere in Ireland stock the Legrand switches and sockets, can't see anything similar on any irish websites. http://www.legrand.us/adorne/dream/wiring-devices.aspx#.UzlIv9ykJ6d

Is there any other brand that has the same kind of style and function?

Dwyers electrical in forge hill cork have.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,220 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I see they have the ordinary switches on their website it was the led touch ones I was after, do you know if they have them, like the ones I linked to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Tuco88

I see they have the ordinary switches on their website it was the led touch ones I was after, do you know if they have them, like the ones I linked to?

Im not to sure but all it would take is a phone call, Im sure they would order them in too for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Kehillers Electrical do Legrand, Hager Sollysta is another nice make, keenly priced and top quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,725 ✭✭✭Delta2113

I have a Legrand white 20a sink/bath immersion switch with 3 neon lights. Even when switched off the lights are dim -in other words they don't go out completely.

Anybody know is this the correct way for them to work?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Delta2113 wrote: »
    I have a Legrand white 20a sink/bath immersion switch with 3 neon lights. Even when switched off the lights are dim -in other words they don't go out completely.

Anybody know is this the correct way for them to work?
    I had a similar issue with a kitchen cooker switch, it was wired incorrectly.
    Might be worth getting it checked

Actually my cooker switch small red neon light whilst on constantly flickers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Delta2113 wrote: »
    Actually my cooker switch small red neon light whilst on constantly flickers.
    My one that was wired completely incorrectly did that.

Honestly i think most if not all of these switches are wired so that the neon is on the output side of the switch. i.e it should not be on when the switch is in the off postion and wired correctly.

Cooker light is not on when switch is in the off position.

Advertisement