Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Icelands is coming

Options
  • 31-03-2014 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Icelands is coming to Longford. It will be down near aldi.

I would love to know how they will manage in the already tiny and very busy carpark!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

gastons wrote: »
    Icelands is coming to Longford. It will be down near aldi.

I would love to know how they will manage in the already tiny and very busy carpark!!

I was just coming on to ask where it was going to be. That's ridiculous. Its great in one way as I shop in Aldi so I can just pop across but getting a parking space will be a nightmare...it already is sometimes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭davehey79

Especially when people seem to throw all notion of how to park down there ! And also on the one way access of the road intot hat carpark. There's always some muppet coming up to exit on it look at me as if to say what do i think i'm doing !! It's a one way entrance not a 2 way entrance/exit road !

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭tylerdylan

Yeah see that all the time that drives me mad
    nearly as bad as the double parking outside deli burger lol

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

Has it opened yet?

Believe it's opening next week. Let the games begin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭baldbear

You know a town is in deep economic trouble when Iceland arrives!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 GtotheD

Not to mention that crater on the corner outside where it will be...

Haha that's true

Well I made the venture. Braved the craters and potholes . Drove past on Saturday but no way in hell was I that brave. So Sunday early was safer.
    Not a full trolley shop kinda store but the frozen deserts were nice looking.

All in all ok. Bonus though of a full shop getting done in Aldi without any crowds
    So cheers for that Iceland. :P

Advertisement