Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virtual Offices

Options
  • 31-03-2014 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi all,

Was just wondering about what you would need (aside from a commercial property in a decent area) to set up a virtual office letting service?

Has anyone set up something like this before or does anyone use a virtual office and could tell me about the services I would have to provide.

rgds,

meangene

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

Do you mean a true virtual office or an 'executive suites' type of operation?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 meangene

I'm thinking virtual office in its most basic form, an address, post collecting, landline number with calls diverted out, maybe use of a meeting room etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

Lots of basic ones around already. You'd need to provide more to differentiate yourself - telephone 'receptionist' to mind/log/forward calls; video-conferencing facilities, etc. Start by looking at the facilities being offered by serviced office providers, than see what you can offer that is different/better/cheaper or has a higher value content.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 meangene

Cheers, something to think about

Advertisement