Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will IEC Round 2 (tomorrow) also open at 8pm?

Options
  • 31-03-2014 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Considering that the quota for Round 1 was filled in 6/7 minutes, I'm very keen to be ready to go the second Round 2 opens tomorrow. The trouble is that there is no specific time mentioned on the IEC webpage - just the date. I would be hugely grateful if anyone here could tell me if I'm missing something and if there's some way I might find out the exact time at which Round 2 will open tomorrow. The last one was at 8pm and I don't remember seeing that on the IEC website (hence missing out on Round 1) but plenty of people on here seem to have been aware of it so I'd love to know how.

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭goingitalone

dmodonov wrote: »
    Considering that the quota for Round 1 was filled in 6/7 minutes, I'm very keen to be ready to go the second Round 2 opens tomorrow. The trouble is that there is no specific time mentioned on the IEC webpage - just the date. I would be hugely grateful if anyone here could tell me if I'm missing something and if there's some way I might find out the exact time at which Round 2 will open tomorrow. The last one was at 8pm and I don't remember seeing that on the IEC website (hence missing out on Round 1) but plenty of people on here seem to have been aware of it so I'd love to know how.

Many thanks in advance.
    It should be announced on there site tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

It's 9pm tomorrow :)

Advertisement