Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Election Week: Please Read

Options
  • 31-03-2014 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭

Hey all

In the past we have had difficulty on this forum around SU elections - namely that it's been taken over by 'anonymous' campaigners. In order to prevent this, we institute a simple rule:

In order to discuss the elections, you must first post in this thread and declare what, if any, allegiances to candidates you might have. I.e. campaigning for them, their good friend or family, etc. What I do not want to know is who you like or will be voting for, and I'll remove posts along those lines.

Discussing the election without first posting here, or falsifying information here will result in an instant 1 week ban.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭kilrush

Helping with Rock for Arts Campaign #RockSolid

Apart from that I'm friends with Education and President Candidates and I know Welfare candidates but none of them would be good friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I'd be supporting Feargal if I were still knocking around and I'm friends with Rebecca.

Advertisement