Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query on purchase

Options
  • 31-03-2014 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭

Folks,

I have a netbook and want to upgrade to Windows 7 home edition. I purchased the below on the presumption that it would be the 32 bit version of Windows 7. I received it today and although the delivery docket has Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium OEM Service Pack 1 32/64bit Medialess, the cd package it came in says

Product Description Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium w/SP1 - licence Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 - 64-bit
    Would this mean it only contains the 64 bit version as my netbook would not have the spec to run the 64 bit version.
    Would anyone know if this will contain the 32 bit version as the distributor of the software responded to my query stating they do not have the technical knowledge to know. Cheers

http://www.dabs.ie/products/microsoft-windows-7-home-premium-oem-service-pack-1-32-64bit-medialess-955Y.html

Comments

Advertisement