Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter in Greystones

Options
  • 31-03-2014 3:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7

Had this great painter do some work for me last year. I need some more work done and cant find her number All I have is her name Martina . If anyone has her Number Please PM me Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭amy1plus2

Not sure about the lady your looking for but can reccomend another painter that does a lot of work in Charlesland, very competitive prices also. I will pm you his number if you would like it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

Had this great painter do some work for me last year. I need some more work done and cant find her number All I have is her name Martina . If anyone has her Number Please PM me Thank you

Pm sent also.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭FirstIn

Best painter around i reckon is Raddock +353 (86) 228 5419

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭aynneone

I know who you are looking for, her name is Martina Breen, and I dont have a number for her, but shes on Facebook, not sure if shes currently working, but you could give her a shout, alternativly leave me a message and I can pm her for you x

Advertisement