Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrange a meeting

Options
  • 31-03-2014 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I have an account with you which I have not used in a few years. I want to switch my banking from PTSB to you, can you advise on who I can e-mail/call or can I drop into a specific branch?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi pmb,

Thank you for your query on boards.

Switching to Bank of Ireland is an easy and convenient process for customers. Our dedicated switching team is on standby to assist you with this process and supply you with all the information you require. Should you wish to contact them you can do so on 1890 354 454, alternatively you can request a call back here.

We would like to thank you for considering Bank of Ireland and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement