Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill error

Options
  • 31-03-2014 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi Eircom

I renewed my contract in January online. I was quoted a price of 35 per month for 6 months and then 50 thereafter.

No discount was applied and after two unanswered emails and a lengthy call speaking to two customer advisor last month, I was advised that my March bill would contain a credit of 30 Euro for the two incorrect bills (January and February), and that it would also be charged at the discounted rate, effectively giving me a bill of 5 Euro. I was told that the following 5 months would then be at the reduced rate of 35 Euro per month.

I received my bill on Friday and none of this was done . Could you help please?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Eircom

I renewed  my contract in January  online. I was quoted a price of 35 per month for 6 months and then 50 thereafter.

No discount was applied and after two unanswered emails and a lengthy call speaking to two customer advisor last month, I was advised that my March bill would contain a credit of 30 Euro for the two incorrect bills (January and February), and that it would also be charged at the discounted rate, effectively giving me a bill of 5 Euro. I was told  that the following 5 months would then be at the reduced rate of 35 Euro per month.

Many thanks
    Hi littlecbear

I'm sorry to hear this, I would be happy to help if you would like to PM me your landline number and eircom account number please.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭littlecbear

Alan pm sent two days ago. Any update?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Hi Eircom

I renewed  my contract in January  online. I was quoted a price of 35 per month for 6 months and then 50 thereafter.

No discount was applied and after two unanswered emails and a lengthy call speaking to two customer advisor last month, I was advised that my March bill would contain a credit of 30 Euro for the two incorrect bills (January and February), and that it would also be charged at the discounted rate, effectively giving me a bill of 5 Euro. I was told  that the following 5 months would then be at the reduced rate of 35 Euro per month.

Many thanks
    Hi littlecbear,

I am sorry to hear this. Can you please send me a PM with the Account number and I will follow this up for you,

thanks
    Colm

Hi littlecbear,

I am sorry to hear this. Can you please send me a PM with the Account number and I will follow this up for you,

thanks
    Colm

Colm I already sent the pm with all my details to Alan as per his post above. For your convenience I will send again to you now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi littlecbear,

thanks
    Colm

Colm I already sent the pm with all my details to Alan as per his post above. For your convenience I will send again to you now.
    Thanks littlecbear, we are looking into this today and will be back to you with response.
    Tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,002 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

I've had the exact same problem.
    Was quoted the same and then charged a higher once they had signed me up to an 18 month contract.

Rang Eircom 2 weeks ago with the problem and was told they would get back to me in 2-3 days but I've heard nothing since.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Hi Colm

I got your pm but I am not satisfied with the response I received.

Firstly, I DID do this change online. I also got an email confirmation afterwards. I logged into myeircom checked my package and chose to change my package. It gave me a few different product options and when completing the online form the terms said I was being put into a new contract, as at the time I was out of contract.

So, the 30 Euro credit you refer to will correct two of my three incorrect bills but still leaves me being owed an additional 15 for the last incorrect bill plus the correct discount to be applies going forward.
    If you check my account notes from the phone calls or listen to the calls you can verify that the advisor told me she would fix this, plus as I mentioned I have email confirmation.

Please help me to resolve this before my new bill is issued.

Many thanks

C

• Registered Users Posts: 18,002 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

I've had the exact same problem.
    Was quoted the same and then charged a higher once they had signed me up to an 18 month contract.

Rang Eircom 2 weeks ago with the problem and was told they would get back to me in 2-3 days but I've heard nothing since.

Can any of yiu guys help me with this?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Can any of yiu guys help me with this?

Probably best to start your own thread. Hope you get it sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

While they mean well posters are just being shipped from pillar to post.
    Poor quality service imo

• Advertisement

Colm/Team

Have you read my response above? Don't want my post to slip through the net.

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Colm I already sent the pm with all my details to Alan as per his  post above. For your convenience I will send again to you now.

Hi Colm

Firstly, I DID do this change online. I also got an email confirmation afterwards. I logged into myeircom checked my package and chose to change my package. It gave me a few different product options and when completing the online form the terms said I was being put into a new contract, as at the time I was out of contract.

So, the 30 Euro credit you refer to will correct two of my three incorrect bills but still leaves me being owed an additional 15 for the last incorrect bill plus the correct discount to be applies going forward.
    If you check my account notes from the phone calls or listen to the calls you can verify that the advisor told me she would fix this, plus as I mentioned I have email confirmation.

Many thanks

C
    Hi littlecbear,

OK, I was not aware of that option but will look into this some more for you. I will send you a PM with an email address. Would it be possible to forward the confirmation email to that and I will follow this up for you,

thanks
    Colm

Colm I already sent the pm with all my details to Alan as per his  post above. For your convenience I will send again to you now.

Hi Colm

Many thanks

C
    Hi littlecbear,

OK, I was not aware of that option but will look into this some more for you. I will send you a PM with an email address. Would it be possible to forward the confirmation email to that and I will follow this up for you,

thanks
    Colm
    Hi Colm

I replied to your PM confirming that I had sent the email you requested. That was on last Wednesday. Any update on this yet? This seems to me like a simple issue which is now going on for 2 months. I hope you can understand my frustration.

Thanks
    Claire

Hi Colm

Many thanks

C
    Hi littlecbear,

thanks
    Colm
    Hi Colm

I replied to your PM confirming that I had sent the email you requested. That was on last Wednesday. Any update on this yet? This seems to me like a simple issue which is now going on for 2 months. I hope you can understand my frustration.

Thanks
    Claire
    Hi Claire,

Colm is not available today but if you could please PM me a mobile contact number for you I will be happy to call and work to resolve this over the call with you today.

Thanks
    Al

Hi Al

Just sent you that pm.Thanks.

Hi Al

Just sent you that pm.Thanks.
    Thank you littlecbear

Would you be available to take a call at 2pm today?

Thanks
    Al

Thank you littlecbear

Thanks
    Al
    Yes. Thanks.

Thank you littlecbear

Thanks
    Al
    Yes. Thanks.
    No worries - speak then

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement