Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser

Options
  • 31-03-2014 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend their hairdresser in Naas/Newbridge but not Peter Marks. It's really to do with cost so I am actually looking for a cut and colour for maximum 60 euro. I'm sick of paying between 70-100 every 6 weeks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

wife uses place in Monread centre by the gym...no complaints

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭lilydonoghue

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    wife uses place in Monread centre by the gym...no complaints

Thanks but they are on the expensive side

Thanks but they are on the expensive side

actually she moved from them for that reason. went to a place called Serenity in town last time

actually she moved from them for that reason. went to a place called Serenity in town last time

Where is that please and could you ask your wife what she gets done and how much she pays. Its a bloody disgrace what we ladies have to pay

sorry, I got confused, she said Serenity is the place in Monread. She went to a place at the top of the town called World of Beauty, said she paid 30eur for cut & blowdry. Also said another place up there called Shyloks and they are doing same for 25

• Advertisement

sorry, I got confused, she said Serenity is the place in Monread. She went to a place at the top of the town called World of Beauty, said she paid 30eur for cut & blowdry. Also said another place up there called Shyloks and they are doing same for 25

Thanks anyway for the replies. It seems they are all the same. I went to shylocks once but didn't like the job they did.

Nick or Glen in Salon Ice in Naas cost 62.50. They are brilliant (owners, head stylists). However, other stylists in there will cost you less but do a more than decent job. Have been going there since he set up in Naas. I have recommended Nick to many people and they now refuse to go to anyone else.

Starla_o0 wrote: »
    Nick or Glen in Salon Ice in Naas cost 62.50. They are brilliant (owners, head stylists). However, other stylists in there will cost you less but do a more than decent job. Have been going there since he set up in Naas. I have recommended Nick to many people and they now refuse to go to anyone else.

that sounds good starla - where in Naas is it please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Morgan Richards in Johnstown are very good. They are up near the play barn. They have a Facebook page if you wanted to contact them for prices. I have been going to them for a few years now

Advertisement