Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Numbers

Options
  • 31-03-2014 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭

I got a letter through my door today from Matt Baggott, not a personal one....it states that they have secured funding for almost 400 recruits and they are hopeful that they will be in a position to increase this number by 300 in the following year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

wanadrum wrote: »
    I got a letter through my door today from Matt Baggott, not a personal one....it states that they have secured funding for almost 400 recruits and they are hopeful that they will be in a position to increase this number by 300 in the following year.

"Almost 400" is the 378 I assume!

Wonder will next years 300 be taken from another campaign? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭whatinthe

Did you have a stroke when you opened the letter, expecting an offer!? I would've :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭oztop1234

This is good news!! Hope we all get one!

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭wanadrum

whatinthe wrote: »
    Did you have a stroke when you opened the letter, expecting an offer!? I would've :)

No, it was a dear householder, this is our annual letter to try and justify our existence, i mean, how we carry out personal protective policing.......

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭whatinthe

Ah got ya! The wait continues..

• Advertisement
Advertisement