Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FPS Lower PT 24/7 Pistole

• 31-03-2014 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Alright i got like 5 PT 24/7 Pistols for a raffle i do alot of airsoft myself and the guns are pretty good but currently they are over the FPS Limit they are 394fps and at that FPS its counted as a Fire arm for the Raffle i want to Lower the FPS in them i lowered a few of my guns myself but the PT is a bit touchy Can i get some help in it? i dont want to send them away scine it would cost alot and i need them lowered bye Thursday

They run off C02 Canisters
    Iv lowered the fps in one befor but its hard to do and its where the problem is
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dba4aeZINOc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Are you perhaps reading the FPS Figure from the front of the box.If so does it say measured with .12 or.2 bb's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 rocketholden

ricka wrote: »
    Are you perhaps reading the FPS Figure from the front of the box.If so does it say measured with .12 or.2 bb's

Got them measured they are over the leagle limit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Got them measured they are over the leagle limit

So your 5 Taurus PT24/7 NBB Co2 pistols have been crono'd at 394 fps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

The quick and easy way to downgrade them is remove the slide and mag and file a small bit off the back of the barrel with a needle file. Be careful not to damage or bend the spur at the top of the barrel as this tends screw with your feeding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Or bring them back to where you got them and get them to give you legal ones.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 rocketholden

thermo wrote: »
    Or bring them back to where you got them and get them to give you legal ones.

Haha got them in france alot cheaper over there and full metle but ill give the needle file ago on one of them

Advertisement