Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlackBerry Smoke - The Academy Oct 15th

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭edhead

scudzilla wrote: »
    we were on barrier by bassist so had a lot of stage amps, like i said though, only lastd 2/3 songs

Anyone else see the tool in black wife beater, shaved head, off his tits, the bassist noticed him and got security to throw him out

Was watching him alright. Whole band was keeping an eye on him, as were the security dudes upstairs. Bassist gave the nod + he was gone. Dangerous looking asshole too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

edhead wrote: »
    Was watching him alright. Whole band was keeping an eye on him, as were the security dudes upstairs. Bassist gave the nod + he was gone. Dangerous looking asshole too.

I wouldn't have classed him as dangerous looking in Amy way, just a nobhead

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

scudzilla wrote: »
    I wouldn't have classed him as dangerous looking in Amy way, just a nobhead

I'm pretty sure that was him who was lying asleep, on the steps of the building beside the academy, after the gig.

Advertisement