Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

artifical grass for domestic garden

• 31-03-2014 9:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Hi if anyone can point in correct direction it would be appreciated. I have being asked by a client for options on artificial grass. Area is circa 70m2 and there appears to be a million different types and manufacturers.

Anyone any recommendations for top end product supplier?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30 Guttervac

I have used sanctuary synthetics a few times and found their quality of grass to be very good. Have seen others which would be no where near the quality. The stuff in have used is around 25€ a metre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

Guttervac wrote: »
    I have used sanctuary synthetics a few times and found their quality of grass to be very good. Have seen others which would be no where near the quality. The stuff in have used is around 25€ a metre.

thnaks I have samples on the way from them already but it just appears that there are nearly more people selling this than carpet.

Advertisement