Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox 360 games XV Marketplace

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

PES 2014 came yesterday, Kinect game for herself came today.
    All boxed with instructions and unbelievably, the online code for PES 2014 hadn't been used. Legend.
    Waiting on Tiger 14 and BOPS2 now.

Ahhhhh slightly denied, email arrived this morning to say that Tiger 14 is not in stock and has been cancelled. Still 3 out of 4 for that price is a fairly good return.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭snalan

got this email this morning saying few were cancancelled, but there not charging so thats fair, hopefully the other 8 games make it to me.

Regrettably some items in your order have been cancelled, these items are either temporarily out of stock or have been found to be unsuitable for sale. You have not been charged for these items.

Delivery Summary
    Order subset #1
    Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
    Quantity: 1 Dispatched: 1 of 1
    Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14
    Quantity: 1 Cancelled: 1 of 1
    Need For Speed: Rivals: Limited Edition
    Crysis 3

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭rabwaygal

Ordered 4 games Tuesday PM. No dispatch email yet and no arrival yet. No cancellation email either :-)

Hoping they still arrive!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Another two this morning

Saints Row IV - Boxed with manual and DLC but no sleeve
    Bioshock Infinite - Boxed, Manual, Sleeve

Just waiting on one now, but I think I'll stick another in today

This is a hell of a bargain :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just got PES 2014, DMC and Dead Island Riptide this morning, all in perfect condition; boxes, sleeves and manuals. Dead Island was even still factory wrapped!
    3 down, 9 to go...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

i got f1 2013 and nba2k13 in the post 3 days ago, still waiting on three others (bought an extra game outside the offer)...

the ones i am waiting on are need for speed and gears of war.....

to be honest f1 2013 is a class game....not a racing fan by any means but it is a constant challenge! anyone who hasnt got it i would definitely recommend it, just dont quit after the first race (i had to put it away for a day as i got so angry i didnt even finish the race!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

ordered 8 , 7 dispatched , had Forza Horizon cancelled , but F1 2013 and Need for Speed dispatched so that should be enough racing for me anyway !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Minecraft and skyrim legendary edition (ps3) cancelled for me. Feck.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cathal99h

Got another 4 today (6 total now!)
    All with Manuals and sleeves

The Last of Us
    Deadpool
    Tomb Raider
    Max Payne 3

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I ordered 24 games. lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

Received 2 this morning, F1 2013 and Blops2 , both boxed with manuals. Waiting on PES 2014 and sleeping dogs now, hopefully they both arrive as they were the two I wanted more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Anyone who ordered any on Wednesday with no dispatched email get any games yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'd ordered 4 games but only got the 1 in the post this morning (metro last light -PS3) all boxed with manual and cover. Only received an order confirmation email and didn't get one to say the order was dispatched or some of the games were cancelled. Still, for €3 can't really complain!

Do they send out the games in separate deliveries or should it all be in one package?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Yeah. Got 4 games today. No mail from them.
    Just annoyed I missed out on F1 2013. That was a great deal.

Received all mine separately so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Evil Sausage

On Wednesday I ordered Metal Gear Rising, ResEvil 6, DMC and Saint Row IV - got the first 2 off that list this morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Ordered 8 games Wednesday afternoon. No dispatch e-mail also but got 2 games today. Can't complain :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Foley1649

i ordered over 100 games to sell on for profit on ebay

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Foley1649 wrote: »
    i ordered over 100 games to sell on for profit on ebay

I hope your joking.

If not there's always one that abuses good offers to make a small few quid where people who genuinely wanted the games miss out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

Ok so received 6 out of the 12 games I ordered so far.

No word yet from customer support around the game I received for someone else.

If by any chance your name is Jason and you ordered Assassins Creed Revelations and you live in Wicklow drop me a PM XV have sent your game to me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭Metroid diorteM

Dredd and dishonoured haven't come but the other 3 blu rays and 3 games I ordered came yesterday and today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

I ordered 9 games and got 8 today in the post. Delighted nd suprised about their condition, if they were in my local shop they would be sold on as new. The discs and boxes are newish and clean. All were boxed, only 2 were not in their original boxes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

I ordered Rocksmith but it did not come with the cable cant play the game with out it. Did any one else order Rocksmith and did they get the cable ?

Ps it said that it came with it

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

7/8 games all sorted...god of war cancelled :( still great offers

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Got Saints Row 4, NFS Rivals, SPlinter Cell, Dishonored, God of War and Hitman today. All boxed, a few are as if they are new! Laughing at the 40e pre-owned price on NFS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Foley1649

Digitalism wrote: »
    I hope your joking.

If not there's always one that abuses good offers to make a small few quid where people who genuinely wanted the games miss out.

ill sell you one name the game you want
    i think your jealous that you did not think to do the same

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Nah I'm not. Its not rocket science to sell them on but its highly unlikely you will get even half of those games you ordered, going by the way Xtra-vision cancels orders. All the big orders people have made have seen to have had the most Cancellations.

Let me guess though, you will sell the game to me for the original price tag Xtra-vision asked for them haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

That's not the way we operate around here Foley1649 , boardsies try to help each other out when bargains come available, obviously being new around here you wouldn't know that, especially bragging about it:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,195 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

He is trolololololololololololololololing I hope, if not lynch mob time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭bugs

From a reselling point of view, there's little to no profit to be had with most of those games. Particularly without the case/manual. Factor in the effort & time involved per game, plus fees and its definitely not worth it.

Great deal for purchasing, but you'd have to be a fool to think you'd get any kind of reasonable profit from reselling.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

bugs wrote: »
    From a reselling point of view, there's little to no profit to be had with most of those games. Particularly without the case/manual. Factor in the effort & time involved per game, plus fees and its definitely not worth it.

Great deal for purchasing, but you'd have to be a fool to think you'd get any kind of reasonable profit from reselling.

Bingo, surprised someone thought they'd profit from them, certainly not worth effort the couple of euro you'd make off the odd game would bring in.

Could of course avail of one of gamestops 4 game trade in offers and possibly profit off a newer game, but that's a lot of work/luck for little gain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Ordered Saints Row IV for PS3, the game inside was Saints Row 3. Same problem mentioned by Remouad 2 pages back, so double check the disc if you ordered this!

Recieved Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and Wolfenstein without boxes.

Have now received the following boxed
    Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
    Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
    Need For Speed: Rivals: Limited Edition
    Beyond: Two Souls
    F1 Race Stars
    Rage
    GoldenEye: Reloaded
    Minecraft
    Spec Ops: The Line
    Deadpool

Still waiting on:
    Gears of War: Judgment
    Injustice: Gods Among Us
    NeverDead
    Red Dead Redemption
    Sniper: Ghost Warrior
    The Last of Us
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Would have ordered more if i thought they were actually going to send them out! :P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Mr. Foley can have a month off the forum for trolling and not acting in the spirit of Bargain Alerts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

did everyone get email notification of shipment ? I put two orders in and nothing yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

The last of us canceled even though I ordered before this thread was even started :'(

The only one I REALLY wanted also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,195 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Got another one today don't know which yet as I haven't picked it up but I bought only 4 as I would have bought a load and just piled them up.

So far have mystery game and Walking Dead Survival out of Walking Dead, Deadpool, WWE 2K14 and GT6, not bad for €14 even if I only end up getting two of the four.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

I ordered 4 wed MW2 RDR MW3 and forza horizon and got MW2 today doubt i will get the rest no email from them whatsoever

Ordered 8 on Wednesday, received 2 today NFS and Splinter Cell both Xbox. Still waiting on NFS, Last of Us, Arkham City GTA (PS3) and Saints Row & Dishonoured (Xbox360)

I will happily take Deadpool (360) off anyone's hands when they are done with it :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

maximoose wrote: »
    I will happily take Deadpool (360) off anyone's hands when they are done with it :)

based on the calibre of "games with gold" so far I'm sure Deadpool will turn up sometime in the next 2 years :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

laneooo wrote: »
    I ordered 4 wed MW2 RDR MW3 and forza horizon and got MW2 today doubt i will get the rest no email from them whatsoever

Gives me hope so :)
    Ordered MW2 among others. Had sold it years ago but always wanted it back.

We'll see when I get home :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

based on the calibre of "games with gold" so far I'm sure Deadpool will turn up sometime in the next 2 years :pac:

Dont think it ever will, or can be to be more precise. They lost the licence to the comic at the start of 2014 and its not being printed anymore and cant be bought on steam etc. online anymore. So its a bit of a collector's item now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jakmcc96

Did ye all get more then one email?
    I only got the one thanking me for my order that was over 2 days ago tho and I've heard nothing since about them being dispatched or anything .
    I tried to contact xv but they haven't got back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Tinie wrote: »
    The last of us canceled even though I ordered before this thread was even started :'(

The only one I REALLY wanted also

Thats what you get for not telling us! :P

7 of my 8 arrived today:

with cover + manual:
    NHL 11
    UFC 3
    Max Payne 3
    Star Wars Force Unleashed 2
    without cover:
    Bioshock Infinite
    Black Ops II
    Tiger Woods 12

Still waiting on LA Noire, but the dispatch email said it was sent so I'd imagine it will be here on Monday. Delighted with this deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Got the 1st game from my 2nd order today NFL 14 or what ever it's called for the PS3.

Never got a email that It was sent and just showed up.

So far 5 out of 12 games have showed up. All in there box's and right disks. All in there own packets

They must be wasting some money on posting everything one by one lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I got MGR, SR4 and Remember Me this morning.

No sign of Beyond 2 Souls.

Getting 3/4 is more then satisfactory though. If it comes on Monday i'll be delighted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,891 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I ordered 4 PS3 games for a buddy for 12 euro on Tuesday night ,2 came yesterday and 1 today.
    Uncharted 3,Farcry 3 and Saints Row 4.Waiting on God of War Ascension .
    I got an email yesterday saying all 4 games had been dispatched.:)

My buddy usually rents the games out or buys them second hand in Gamestop .
    I ordered 12 more games for him Wednesday night and 3 have arrived already ,email today said all 12 had been dispatched.:)
    Of the 6 games received so far ,4 were in retail box ,2 were boxed in a generic case.

Buddy is well chuffed,he wont need to buy a game for yonks.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Guybrush Threepwood

Bought 9 out of 24 games ordered on Wednesday for me and the boyfriend arrived today :)

Halo 4, tomb raider, fifa 13, black ops 2, riptide, fuse, doom 3 x2 and dishonoured.

All with cases and perfect (though dishonoured has ring of death - gonna burn boyfriends copy on though so should be fine)

Still waiting on Another Halo 4, Black Ops 2 and Fifa 13, Bioshock Infinite, Max Payne 3, Fallout New Vegasx2, The Bureau, GoldenEye: Reloaded x2, L.A Noire, Street Fighter X Tekken x2, Metro Last Lightx2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I've already got 3 out my 12 games, and I got a dispatch email today telling me all 12 games have been dispatched. Does this mean none of them have been cancelled?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 davebushe

Got 3 of the 4 I ordered. Not too bad. Thanks OP

• Advertisement
Advertisement