Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Plumber

Options
  • 31-03-2014 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Looking for recommendations for a plumber for a new build in north county Dublin. Feel free to pm or post here. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭kaisersoze

Alan Almes
    He's excellent. I haven't used him for gas services but as a general plumber he's great.

http://www.rgii.ie/home/alan-elmes.2939.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

See my post here.

I used Allgas and am based in Skerries. Would highly recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭shooter69

Hi OP,

Built a house in Skerries and used a guy called John Mangan of Mangan heating and plumbing. Couldnt recommend him highly enough. Looked after everything from start to finish and gave a lot of great advice that saved me time and money. RGI registered also.
    PM me if you want to know more or if you wanted to see his work
    He is based in Balbriggan BTW..

Cheers

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

+1 on John Mangan

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

ASAP plumbing in Balbriggan,I can not recommend Francis enough.
    We needed quite a bit of work done on our house and was very happy with his work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭Monokne

shooter69 wrote: »
    Hi OP,

Built a house in Skerries and used a guy called John Mangan of Mangan heating and plumbing. Couldnt recommend him highly enough. Looked after everything from start to finish and gave a lot of great advice that saved me time and money. RGI registered also.
    PM me if you want to know more or if you wanted to see his work
    He is based in Balbriggan BTW..

Cheers

+2, I'd a brand new heating system installed by John in January. Job was hassle free, work is of great quality, price was fair, and he always did a little nixer for me in an apartment I own too. Highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Vico1612

+3 for John ... great service

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

Hi

need to get someone to disconnect and remove my gas fire. Anyone have any recommendations of someone local?

Thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Threads merged - and there are some recommendations already in this one :)

Advertisement