Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need to find out my ARD code for my new home

Options
  • 31-03-2014 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

I recently moved to a new house that had a phone line before and I should know the ARD code for that line to get it reconected and have broadband.
    Can you please advise how I can get it please.

Thx 

Attila

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

zatek76 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I recently moved to a new house that had a phone line before and I should know the ARD code for that line to get it reconected and have broadband.
    Can you please advise how I can get it please.

Thx 

Attila
    Hi zatek76

I can confirm eircom do not provide Ard Keys. The Ard key is no longer used by eircom for finding specific lines or addresses.

Should you need assistance in setting up an eircom account please contact the sales team on free phone 1800503303 where an agent will be able to locate your line and place and order.

I understand the inconvenience this can cause and I'm aware you wish to obtain an Ard key to connect with another provider however eircom will be unable to give you an Ard key and it is the other providers reasonability to provide you service should you wish to sign up with them.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement