Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TONI&GUY qualifications accepted?

Options
  • 31-03-2014 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

hi everyone,
    going to move to new zealand in september firstly on working holiday visa so will be doing any type of work. but after that i will move to oz on proper work visa or stay in new zealand if i like it! I am toni&guy qualified (in ireland) but never went to fas as i trained solely with toni&guy. I know in oz they look for nvq certs etc for visa but since toni&guy have nothing to do with fas i simply just have my cert from their company. is this enough for visa for oz/nz ?? is it acceptable?
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,943 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I'm going to move this to the living abroad forum where someone may know.

But personally - I doubt they'll be worth anything. You've not done an apprenticeship, just a company training programme.

And, assuming that T&G certs are for hairdressing, then I doubt that you'd get a work visa for that anyway: not a skill-shortage profession, there are plenty of hairdressers in both countries AFAIK.

Advertisement