Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrong email address

• 31-03-2014 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Hi all,

Hoping you can help...

My wife recently upgraded from an iPhone 4 to a 5S. Before doing so she plugged her old phone into my iPad itunes account to back it up.

When she now sends a mail on her 5S the address field says that it is from "My Name (hername@icloud.com)".

How do we (I) get this sorted?

Thanks,

D.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

Tell her to go to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars. There will be a list of email accounts set up on her phone. Then scroll down to Default Account. When she taps that she will see the same list & iCloud will have a tick beside it. If she taps the email account that she wants to use this will make that one the default sending account & the tick will now be beside that account.

If by any chance the emaill account doesn't appear she will have to add the account: Settings -> Mail, Contacts,Calendars -> Add Account, & then make it the default account.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Dubsey

Thanks - will try that.

Advertisement