Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD accomodation

Options
  • 01-04-2014 6:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hey guys,

I'm coming to study at UCD on exchange from Australia in your semester 1 this year. I've been told that staying on campus is a lot easier for international students and really want to do so, but after looking at the descriptions on the website it didn't really let me know much about them (with regards to social life, sports etc.). So I was hoping to get some help from you all with regards to;

which are the most social residences?
    I'm coming on exchange primarily to have fun/explore/meet people, I will study enough to pass my subjects (on exchange subjects are only P/F)and respect others need to study but don't want to end up in a residence that is really strict and studious.

is there inter-residence sport competitions?
    Is there much pride in staying somewhere like sporting/games competitions against other residences?

from your experiences where would you suggest for me to stay for one semester?

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Esmerelda20

Hi!

I'm from Australia and I'm going to UCD in Semester 1, 2015. I assume you've already been to UCD by now?

Just wondering where you stayed and what you're experience was like?

Advertisement