Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to submit a reading

Options
  • 01-04-2014 8:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've been trying to submit a reading last night/this morning using https://youraccountonline.electricireland.ie/logon/logonServlet but the site is down. I have seen the page for adjusting a reading but I can't get my MPRN as it is on my bills which I cannot get at at the minute. 

Is there an alternative way to submit my reading using just my account number?

Edit: just to add to this, I have tried the site from multiple browsers and tried to ping it

$ ping youraccountonline.electricireland.ie
    PING youraccountonline.electricireland.ie (87.198.212.138) 56(84) bytes of data.
    ^C
    --- youraccountonline.electricireland.ie ping statistics ---
    41 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 40320ms

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Dr. Rieux,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately our online billing system is down at the moment; we will update you as soon as it's back up and running. Our apologies for the interruption.
    Dr. Rieux wrote:
    Is there an alternative way to submit my reading using just my account number?

If you send us your details by private message we can submit a reading on for you. If there's anything else we can help with please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Dr. Rieux,

Just letting you know that online billing is back up and running.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
    David

Advertisement