Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCAD POINTS? I got 685????

Options
  • 01-04-2014 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

What did anyone else get?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Asteria488

Jennifer91 wrote: »
    What did anyone else get?

I got 715! Does this mean we're in once we get the points requirement?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jennifer91

Asteria488 wrote: »
    I got 715! Does this mean we're in once we get the points requirement?

Yeah I thinm so but only if we get full fetac award or minimum leaving cert requirements

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tessab

I got 660 but it really means its just the start of the process. Yes we got a conditional place but now we have to get as many points as possible in the LC to add to those points and I think if people get combined points above us all added together when the places have gone, they will be gone...... I think, I would be interested to know if that is the case. PS. well done on your points so far..:)

no just re-read everything its the points only that you got in your portfolio and min req. leaving cert exams then I think its the highest portfolio scores down until places filled....... I think.....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Penandpencil

I got 740! Still don't think I can believe it :D

I got Limerick and Cork too, so now the next couple of weeks is gonna be a pain.. I've lost all motivation for the LC.

My major concern is accommodation. Not to go off topic, but I really just want to ask ye have ye sorted it out yet? I enquired about it during the week and I can't find a place to stay yet :( Is anyone in my situation?

BTW congrats to everyone who got it -- see ye next year, whoever ye are!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Jennifer91

I live about an hours journey from the college but it's going to be such a hassle getting in and out everyday.

I'm looking to move into the city, where you thinking of moving to?

Try Harolds Cross area, St Clares convent, 20 mins walk to NCAD nice area not like round NCAD itself.

Advertisement