Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An PostFX card

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jccn

That's great thanks :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Just back from my trip to NYC, we have used this card twice now, this year and last year.

Last year only used it in ATM's, please note that when you take money out at these ATM's there is generally a charge from the bank of $3 and also a charge by the card for $2.50, so if you take out $200 expect to see $205.50 on your online statement. My advice on this would be take out your daily limit if you are going to use ATM's so as to avoid multiple charges.

This year i used the card in the Apple store, the sales guy asked was it a Credit/Debit card and before i could answer he said its ok as he could see it was a currency card, they might have a lot of dealings with them who knows:D Was asked to show id and that was that.

I see people are worried about charges for inactivity etc, i did not have an issue with this. When we got back last year i "Unloaded" the card and then this year before we went i "Reloaded" the card with funds. I find it very handy as when you come back you get every cent that is on the card back in Euro. As we all know banks do not accept coins in currency exchange:D

Advertisement