Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare Street sealed off

Options
  • 01-04-2014 12:48pm

Getting my news about this from the Galway Advertiser Facebook page, so unsure how accurate it is, especially given that it is April Fools day, but seemingly Kildare Street has been sealed off following an "incident" at the National Library.

Anyone know what is going on? Nothing about it any where else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Twitter says that Dublin fire brigade are at the national library dealing with a fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭metroburgers

Something called Cthulhu wreaking havoc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Fire in the National Library is what I saw on Twitter too.

Ah now, who would want to set books on fire?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Ah now, who would want to set books on fire?

Don't you dare Godwin this thread! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

The people that caused Reichskristallnacht. Possibly?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

According to National Library twitter feed:
    All is well here at the library - thanks everyone! Very small fire broke out during maintenance work but immediately brought under control.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

WilyCoyote wrote: »
    The people that caused Reichskristallnacht. Possibly?

Both of my granddads have a stone wall alibi, they are pushing daisies for decades :D

Advertisement