Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Touch site on ipad

Options
  • 01-04-2014 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭

Not sure where's the best place to post this, I tried site, dev but didnt get much in the way of a response.

I browse boards using the touch site, on both an android phone & an ipad, both using chrome browser. This relates to an issue on the ipad.

I find that when I start a new session on the ipad it defaults to the main site, rather than the touch site, so each time I need to select the touch link at the bottom of the page as my preference, whereas on the phone, even when Im starting a new session & am logged out, it recognises the touch site as my preference. Just wondering is there a way to make the choice persist on the ipad. I have tried clearing the cookies, but that only works until the broswser is restarted or session ends.

Thanks
    skywalker

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Site dev is still the correct place for technical issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Thanks for clarifying, the thread there seems to have been overlooked unfortunately.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The first post should have a prefix of bug report, but it's too long to be able to edit it now. You should report the post and ask for the prefix to be corrected, which will also improve its visibility.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

I've edited the original report in Site dev now, I'll see if anyone is available to take a look today. I can't promise anything though, the guys are run off their feet at the moment :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement