Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre in Wexford Town

Options
  • 01-04-2014 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

For a few months now I have been trying to find out when efibre would be available to me.  I live in the middle of Wexford town which was part of the efibre pilot scheme but my area seems to have been just on the edge of the area covered.  Any time I call I get the same non answer and of course there is no customer services number or email address available that I can contact.  Eircom is not doing much to persuade us to stay with them in this instance.  Can anyone on this forum help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

lazer.blue wrote: »
    For a few months now I have been trying to find out when efibre would be available to me.  I live in the middle of Wexford town which was part of the efibre pilot scheme but my area seems to have been just on the edge of the area covered.  Any time I call I get the same non answer and of course there is no customer services number or email address available that I can contact.  Eircom is not doing much to persuade us to stay with them in this instance.  Can anyone on this forum help?
    Hi lazer.blue

If you would like to PM me your exact address I can look in to plans and offer you the best indication of availability.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭lazer.blue

Hi lazer.blue

If you would like to PM me your exact address I can look in to plans and offer you the best indication of availability.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan.  PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi lazer.blue

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan.  PM sent
    Pm sent in reply lazer.blue

Al

Advertisement