Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EXAM TIMETABLES ARE OUT

• 01-04-2014 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭

Go to student.gmit.ie, login and click into exam timetables.

They're up today. Should be a fun couple of weeks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Saw mine today, not too bad, so hooray for CA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Best timetable I've ever head. Nice 4 day gap in between the 2nd and 2nd last tests.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think mine are the 8th, 12th, and 14th. I do have a question however, where is Killanin?

That's the stand in the Racecourse out in Ballybrit. Actually one of the best views in Galway if you get stuck by the windows.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Sierra 117

I've spent a lot of time during exams just admiring that view/contemplating answers/realizing I don't have any answers.

• Advertisement

So, I never thought to ask. How do you get to Killanin anyway?

There's buses that head out from the old entrance of the college (across from Glásán. If you're driving just take the dual carriageway out towards briarhill and turn left. Go to the exams timetable and before you click accept it shows you what time the buses leave the college.

Ah cool, thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,301 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Woefully sh1te bus service, had to use this morning as my usual lift had no exam. Got off the 409 as i wanted to pop into the college for a minute, was told at the stop that the buses were gone, this was 835, no more coming, so no return of the ones that had already gone up. I know its first come first served but the buses were full by 815 i was told by lots of people who then had to get the 409 up. Luckily i nabbed a lift but its just a pointless service, SU should spend less time/money promoting themselves and more on a useful service.

Yep. I leave the house before 20 to 8 and might be at the Racecourse at half past and you can't get a table there's so much there early.

• Advertisement

I got the bus at the college the first day, but as I live out near the Roisin Dubh it's generally just easier for me to get the 409 at the square and just head out to Parkmore.

Angron wrote: »
    I got the bus at the college the first day, but as I live out near the Roisin Dubh it's generally just easier for me to get the 409 at the square and just head out to Parkmore.

Yep makes far more sense, at least its reliable compared to the SU shambles bus.

The repeats timetables are available now for those unlucky enough to need them according to SU on FB.

Advertisement