Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CeX Sligo

Options
  • 01-04-2014 3:31pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know where CeX are in Sligo? According to their website they're up in Rusheen Ard but I took a look up there earlier and couldn't see them anywhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Does anyone know where CeX are in Sligo? According to their website they're up in Rusheen Ard but I took a look up there earlier and couldn't see them anywhere.

For some reason Castle or Stephen Street springs to mind.

Rusheen Ard is a Residential area.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    For some reason Castle or Stephen Street springs to mind.

Rusheen Ard is a Residential area.

There are a few shops up there beside the centra so I thought it might be one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,405 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

Planning sign in the Tesco arcade for a Cex shop.

See planning files 147001 and 147003.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Are they any better than gamestop when it comes to trading in ?

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

bennyc wrote: »

I know smyths did it years ago for me so I doubt it changed at this stage. Go in and ask them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

bennyc wrote: »

nope
    Decent enough for a bargain dvd. Not really worth trading in there tough.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

There are a few shops up there beside the centra so I thought it might be one of them.

Was in the Centra there earlier today, had a look around and there are a few business units beside it alright. All empty bar a hairdresser I think.

Advertisement