Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFiber

Options
  • 01-04-2014 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi,

I've checked my address and it says that I'm in eFiber area now.
    I had signed for an email notification which I have not received, so I don't know if I can trust the checker on your site.

Can you confirm this?
    You should have my details from previous queries. 

Regards

EDIT:
    Also, if available, how would I go by to order it? Is there benefits of ordering it online or through the phone or is it all the same?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

thret wrote: »
    Hi,

I've checked my address and it says that I'm in eFiber area now.
    I had signed for an email notification which I have not received, so I don't know if I can trust the checker on your site.

Can you confirm this?
    You should have my details from previous queries. 

Regards

EDIT:
    Also, if available, how would I go by to order it? Is there benefits of ordering it online or through the phone or is it all the same?
    Hi thret

You will be able to place your order when your cabinet goes live (9th of April).

I'm unaware of prices but details of online offers are found here: https://www.eircom.net/broadband/productDetails?id=bu_22

You can reach efibre sales on (free phone) 1800503303 for details on their offers.

Please note that online orders can take more time to have installed. In some cases it can take 15 days more than ordering over the phone. Ordering over the phone has an installation timeframe of approximately 10 working days.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭thret

Thanks for the reply Al

Definitely good news! ;)

Is it possible to pre-order it, or is there no point?

Thanks for the reply Al

Definitely good news! ;)
    No worries thret

It's not everyday I get the oppertunity to give you good news but when I do it feels nice :)

Al

Thanks for the reply Al

Definitely good news! ;)
    No worries thret

It's not everyday I get the oppertunity to give you good news but when I do it feels nice :)

Al
    Good to hear! 

Sorry the edit above bas bit too late.

Thanks for the reply Al

Definitely good news! ;)
    No worries thret

Al
    Good to hear! 

Sorry the edit above bas bit too late.
    Unfortunately pre-orders are not been taken. 

Check back with me on Monday and I'll look in to this again for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Hi,

I had a chat with one of the reps in online chat service and he advised that I could order it online already, so I did last Tueday.

I was also advised that the order has gone through and that I will get a call from a rep within 1-2 business days.

Well a week has passed so I'm wondering if the order has actually gone through or not?

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi there,

If you PM your details I'll check this out.

Tony

You should have my details from previous queries, however I have PM'd them to you again.

Cheers 

Thanks a lot.

I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Tony

Anything?

• Advertisement

Hi thret,

I'm currently going through the PM's at the moment and I'll get back to you soon.

Thanks,

Tony

Hi thret,

I'm currently going through the PM's at the moment and I'll get back to you soon.

Thanks,

Tony
    I've replied to your PM...

Hi thret,

Thanks,

Tony
    I've replied to your PM...

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi thret

I have searched for this and there is yet to be an order placed to your account for efibre. I understand you placed the order but that is not to mean that the order has been physically placed to your account. Online orders can take up to 30 days to action (usually 2 weeks though) - I would always recommend ordering by another channel because of this.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif]We are unable to check the progress of online orders and if you wish to chase this up you will have to contact the efibre team on 1800503303. [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Al[/font]

Ok.. I've ordered it through phone yesterday. It went really weird though because the guy didn't ask for direct debit account to be set up or anything. I'm again wondering if this has gone through. He told me that a tech will be out to me next tuesday.
    Can you confirm Alan?

This is the order number: 1216771

Oh and he also said that there will be a new account number. Is this normal procedure when upgrading to eFiber?

Ok.. I've ordered it through phone yesterday. It went really weird though because the guy didn't ask for direct debit account to be set up or anything. I'm again wondering if this has gone through. He told me that a tech will be out to me next tuesday.
    Can you confirm Alan?

This is the order number: 1216771

Oh and he also said that there will be a new account number. Is this normal procedure when upgrading to eFiber?
    Hey thret

Yes that order is fine, it's scheduled to be installed on the 23rd of April sometime between 9am to 1.30pm :)

Yes you get a new efibre account number.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement