Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ptsb system problems 1/4/14

Options
  • 01-04-2014 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭

is this down for anybody else atm?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Ypu, can't log in at the moment. Tried about an hour ago. Some sort of April Fools?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

..... I'm not laughing.......

Maybe they got hit by an April 1st virus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

Hope my misses can get home she wanted to use her card to buy a ticket

Is that going to affect Direct Debits and the like? Has it been down since yesterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭km79

I hope our mortgage payment went out of account today......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Down all day today anyways.

Tried calling two different numbes to get an update on time it will be back - Please leave a message and then phone ringing out

Have PTSB fallen off the face of the earth?

Anyone got an update on when the online banking will be back?

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭darklighter

Was back up earlier but gone again now.

Bad form that there is no notice on the home page of permanenttsb.ie

So whats the craic, can you use your card in the shops and ATM?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

According to the news
    The glitch is affecting customers using its Open 24 Channel but ATMs and other online banking services are working as normal, it said today.

Saw this on their twitter feed from them.
    ATM & POS transactions are working. however some balances may not be up to date at the moment ^AF

MarkR wrote: »
    According to the news

Saw this on their twitter feed from them.

No idea when Open 24 is expected back?

• Advertisement

From RTE Website - http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/0401/606038-problems-with-ptsbs-banking-services/

"Customers at Permanent TSB are currently unable to access the bank's phone and internet banking services due to a technical problem.

The bank said it is currently investigating the issue and apologised to customers for the inconvenience.

A spokesperson for the bank said the problem first arose this morning and was rectified; however it reoccurred in the afternoon and has not yet been resolved.

The bank said that while its online and banking services had been affected, its ATMs and point-of-sale terminals remain operational."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

when will it be back i wonder? although it is funny it went down today of all days....

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Dizraeligears

Was back up for me at 4.30 after being down all day

Back for me now, trying to pay a bill and it says "SEPA payments currently restricted" -

I take it that this implies the site is not fully up and working yet so

All good now, full service resumed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

vicwatson wrote: »
    Back for me now, trying to pay a bill and it says "SEPA payments currently restricted" -

I take it that this implies the site is not fully up and working yet so

SEPA payments are restricted at certain times during the day, I think I read that somewhere? maybe I was dreaming :pac:

A direct debit I had due to go out yesterday never went, anyone else have problems with a DD?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

For the past 2 Weeks all my debit card transactions have been really slow hitting the account.

I queried it with Ptsb last Week and they tried to blame shops batching ever few days, this is not the case as some transactions are made in work and we batch at 11 pm every night.

yesterday and today, 2 Trans from last week hit my account and wiped out my balance. The 'available balance'is wrong it doesn't take into account some debit card and ATM transactions.

I've just reconciled my receipts and there's still one transaction missing from last week.

Advertisement