Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filming crew Douglas village

Options
  • 01-04-2014 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭

My nose is getting to me, but over the last two days there was a big film crew filming something in El Vino yesterday and Amicus today (near the east village)

Looked like a big operation anybody know whats going on?

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

There is a film being shot in Amicus / Lavanda (the restaurant is now closed anyhow), I didn't realise they were shooting in El Vino as well. Seems like quite a big crew, think it's Epic Productions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

It's for a horror film. I don't know the name of it but I know a guy on the crew.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,029 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

It's called The Cherry Tree.
    It is indeed a horror.
    By Fantastic Films.
    Small crew of about 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

the Google machine came up with this "The Cherry Tree follows the story of a teenager who agrees to have Satan’s child to save the life of her dying father. Currently casting, the film will shoot this Summer."

Apparently Anne Walton? is starring she was in Hellboy II

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

Anna Walton and Naomi Battrick star.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Karmella

Were they filming in blackrock this evening? Was driving along castle road and saw a film crew set up at a gate to one of the big old houses ...

Karmella wrote: »
    Were they filming in blackrock this evening? Was driving along castle road and saw a film crew set up at a gate to one of the big old houses ...

Yes.
    There all day yesterday.

Advertisement