Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pineforest kennels, Rathfarnham

• 01-04-2014 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Has anyone here ever used pineforest kennels in crugh lane rathfarnham?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 twigsahern

I can't tell you what it's like but just like to warn everyone to be careful where you leave your dog. These websites that say 24 hour security may just be cameras. A girl I know had her dog stolen from kennels while she was on holiday. A very reputable kennels apparently. Owner went home at 11.30pm and kennels were full and dogs were stolen at 12.30. People can say anything on a website.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭reeta

I used them once, last year during the heatwave in July, to get my dog groomed. When I arrived the girl wasnt there but her mother took the dog off me, I say took, she grabbed my dog as she thought she was for boarding. My springer is a very nervous dog and I watched in disbelief while she pushed her in into a kennel with her leg. My dog was terrified. She was a extremely abrupt with me and barely even looked at my dog. with I was speechless and walked out of the kennel (yes I know but I was in shock) and waited for the groomer to come. I didnt know what to do ! Another couple came who were looking at boarding and quickly went away, they told me no way would they leave their dog there. The smell of the kennels was absolutely vile, even taking into account the heatwave! When the lady realised I was only here with my dog to be groomed she eventually went in and got her. I drove away very quickly, never to return !!

Advertisement