Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CZ 455 thumbhole

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Backfire

I have one of these, .22lr and a silencer on it. I have posted here in the shooting section about getting it before.

But I have had little time to use it, or if I did, weather wasn't suitable.

I hope to have it out and about during the easter break in 2 weeks time. I think i have an accuracy issue which I must look at by zeroing it in again. I have only used subsonic ammo in it, so its very quiet.

But I was thinking of getting higher velocity rounds, I know they will be louder but will they be more accurate at longer distances yes?

I love the thumbhole stock in this cz455, mine is the exact same as in the photo, standard laminated stock, but it works well for me. I also have a new replaced hawke nite-eye digital scope on it, sling and bipod.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭ronn

clivej wrote: »
    1. DIP Ink. Long version Picatinny rail.
    2. Picatinny mounts. Nothing special.
    3. Half good Bushnell mildot scope with target turrets. 4-12x40mm, 10x40,
    4. Moderator. SAK......(whatever)
    5. Timney trigger the best (YoDave second best)
    6. DIP Ink. firing pin spring.
    7. DIP Ink. Ali magazine well.
    8. DIP Ink. Extended magazine release lever.
    9. 10 shot magazine.

What's Dip Ink mean.???

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement