Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract Cessation Date.

Options
  • 01-04-2014 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi, my 1 year contract with Eircom expires soon, so, I would be grateful if you could tell me the date of expiry of present contract. Also the procedure of doing same.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

pitkan wrote: »
    Hi, my 1 year contract with Eircom expires soon, so, I would be grateful if you could tell me the date of expiry of present contract. Also the procedure of doing same.

Thank you.
    Hi pitkan

Please PM me your eircom account number and I will look in to this for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭pitkan

Hi Alan.

I don't know which is slower, you or your Companies' broadband.

What's happening? Are you waiting for my contract to expire before you tell me that it has done so?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭pitkan

Hi Alan,

I think it is time to end this farce. You  have no intention of answering my question which, wasn't the third secret of Fatima, but the date my 1 year contract ends with Eircom. So, I will cease payment after the twelfth bill and hope I never have the misfortune of meeting you and your companies likes again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

pitkan wrote: »
    Hi Alan,

I think it is time to end this farce. You  have no intention of answering my question which, wasn't the third secret of Fatima, but the date my 1 year contract ends with Eircom. So, I will cease payment after the twelfth bill and hope I never have the misfortune of meeting you and your companies likes again.
    Hello pitkan

Apologies for the delay, I can confirm that your account is not in contract with eircom.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement