Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Canin Scandal

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Oh sweet Jesus, I could only watch a couple of seconds of that:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Oh sweet Jesus, I could only watch a couple of seconds of that:(

I wouldn't look at it! But I presume the inference is Royal Canin are sponsoring this cruelty? I don't have a translator on my mobile...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Royal Canin sponsored the event (a dog show) but stated they had no idea that bear baiting would be involved and moved to distance themselves from it immediately after cancelling the sponsorship. They have since set up a rescue program to care for bears previously involved in bear baiting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Pretzill wrote: »
    I wouldn't look at it! But I presume the inference is Royal Canin are sponsoring this cruelty? I don't have a translator on my mobile...
    The first couple of seconds say it all, no translation needed. I'll never understand what the Hell kind of kicks sick fcuks get from so called blood sports:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 32 AnScamall

This all came out last year. Here is the statement from Royal Canin about it ...

http://www.royalcanin.co.za/news/official-statement-bear-baiting-in-the-ukraine

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Dirty *****....
    Is scrape those lads eyes out with a rusty screwdriver.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Dirty *****....
    Is scrape those lads eyes out with a rusty screwdriver.

Whilst I appreciate that bear-baiting/fighting is a horrendous act, can I just remind everyone that advocating violence towards animals or humans is not permitted in this forum.
    Do not reply to this post on-thread.
    Thanks,
    DBB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

AnScamall wrote: »
    This all came out last year. Here is the statement from Royal Canin about it ...

http://www.royalcanin.co.za/news/official-statement-bear-baiting-in-the-ukraine

thank you for clearing this up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

My aploagies for my comment....was quite angry reading the op

Advertisement