Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Camden Row

Options
  • 01-04-2014 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭

Need to pop up to Camden Street area shortly. It will be a Saturday evening or Sunday morning - not sure which.

I heard Camden Row is a good spot to park?
    Can I drive down Camden Street and turn left at Ryan's?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Need to pop up to Camden Street area shortly. It will be a Saturday evening or Sunday morning - not sure which.

I heard Camden Row is a good spot to park?
    Can I drive down Camden Street and turn left at Ryan's?

Thanks.

Yes.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

The clampers are avaricious around there, make sure you've paid for parking..

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Boldberry

Or you could park at Elliots if no one is paying attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

dfx- wrote: »
    The clampers are avaricious around there, make sure you've paid for parking..

Is it not free after 6.30pm or all day Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

You'd probably get a spot on Camden St itself on a Sunday morning, and yes I believe it's free.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Boldberry wrote: »
    Or you could park at Elliots if no one is paying attention.

Oh no, the clampers are always paying attention to that car park, people are regularly clamped there.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭PeteK*

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Is it not free after 6.30pm or all day Sunday?
    After 7pm.. all day Sunday if it's not in the red zone. Otherwise you pay between 2pm and 6pm. Or free on single yellow lines and loading bays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Thanks. Got a space on Pleasants Street in the end. No charge.

Advertisement