Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Wilcard Fixtures **Wednesday - Sunday**

Options
  • 01-04-2014 9:41pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Broncos @ Chiefs
    Pats @ Ravens

9'ers @ Eagles
    Buccs @ Hawks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Pats, I'm free all weekend

I can't do any evening during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Hawks when are you free?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

empacher wrote: »
    Hawks when are you free?

Thursday @8m prob Friday too or most of Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Last time I played the 9'ers, it was an absolute shootout with both teams getting over 50 points, I believe.

When you free mate? I can do tonight after 8.30 or tomorrow after 7.30, whichever suits.

Not sure about weekend yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Knex. wrote: »
    Last time I played the 9'ers, it was an absolute shootout with both teams getting over 50 points, I believe.

When you free mate? I can do tonight after 8.30 or tomorrow after 7.30, whichever suits.

Not sure about weekend yet.

How late can you go?

I should be home from training around 8:30 though

• Advertisement

Carroller wrote: »
    How late can you go?

I should be home from training around 8:30 though

Sorry, should have said. Suppose latest I'd want to be kicking off would be around 10.30/11.

Well get it going tonight some time, i should get home about 8:30 but would prefer a later start to be honest,

Well get it going tonight some time, i should get home about 8:30 but would prefer a later start to be honest,

We say 9.30?

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Pats, I'm free all weekend

I can't do any evening during the week

Some time Saturday say 1 or 2pm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Saturday at 1pm is great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Thursday @8m prob Friday too or most of Sunday?

Should be good for thurs. I'll post thurs afternoon to confirm

Sorry knex. Any chance we can go closer to 11? Shamefully i forgot my girlfriends birthday so going for a bite to eat so won't be home for a while :o

Sorry knex. Any chance we can go closer to 11? Shamefully i forgot my girlfriends birthday so going for a bite to eat so won't be home for a while :o

Yeah, but can't really go much later than 11, tbh. Early start in the morning, unfortunately.

Yeah, but can't really go much later than 11, tbh. Early start in the morning, unfortunately.

Same myself I'll be on as soon as I can though before 11

Can play now. No mic though with the gf trying to sleep if that's ok?

Edit: or at least until she goes asleep and I'll turn it on

Can play now. No mic though with the gf trying to sleep if that's ok?

Sure man. No prob without the mic either

Myself and Carroller had a weird situation occur just now. Eagles led 7-3, and had just forced a fumble on a Kaepernick tuck and run. Then connection was lost. (no foul play or anything here by 9'ers, I'm positive of that. Just some weird connection issue)

Anyway, we agreed to play it out until scenario was the same. 9'ers would start, get a field goal, Eagles take a td and then we'd punt one each before 9'ers would turn it over to me again. Or something similar, anyway.

However, we couldn't join each other's lobby, no matter what we tried. Both of us kept getting "Session is no longer available".

We'll try again tomorrow and hopefully it'll be better.

- - -

Quick summary of game. 9'ers start and get taken down on their own 7 line for kick off return. They run length of field to Eagles two, only to get stopped and settle for a field goal.

Eagles start from a touchback, and make a few runs that don't go very far. A deep bomb that was lucky to find Hilton let them through for a TD.

9'ers come back and go on a straight 3 and out, I think. Stopped in back field on a run, and then sacked on 3rd down. Eagles make three runs that get stuffed and they punt.

This set up the 3rd down that saw Kaepernick's run and fumble before the connection crap unfortunately set in.

Very annoying. Although I had all the conditions of a rage quit (fumble and 4 and outs) I'm not really that type of person I just get on with it. Especially if it's in the league! Hopefully get it sorted tomorrow was enjoying the game up to then.

Yeah, me too! You went on some drive for your first series, so no doubt the game would have been a close one. Hopefully it'll go smoothly tomorrow.

Looking forward to it! I'll be around after 7.30, so just shout a time that suits.

Yeah, me too! You went on some drive for your first series, so no doubt the game would have been a close one. Hopefully it'll go smoothly tomorrow.

Looking forward to it! I'll be around after 7.30, so just shout a time that suits.

i should be on from 7

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

lets hope its not a permanent issue, would be a shame to have to sim the game

Advertisement