Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation required 2 days per week in Dublin

Options
  • 01-04-2014 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, I am living in Portlaoise but working in Dublin several days per week and so require a room, either single or double with bathroom for Mondays and Tuesdays of each week. North Dublin City would suit me more. If you have or know of anyone who has a room to let on an ongoing basis, please contact me. Frankie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Bold Abdu

I'd say call a B&B and ask for a rate with/out breakfast.
    Hi all, I am living in Portlaoise but working in Dublin several days per week and so require a room, either single or double with bathroom for Mondays and Tuesdays of each week. North Dublin City would suit me more. If you have or know of anyone who has a room to let on an ongoing basis, please contact me. Frankie

Advertisement