Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fridge

Options
  • 01-04-2014 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know where one would buy the integrated fridges similiar to the charlesland ones.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

I think they're building a new retail park beside Jackie Skelly sometime in the near(ish) future. :pac: Either hold on for that or else head to DID or Powercity in Bray who have integrated fridges.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Hafele in Kilcoole Industrial Estate may be worth a look:

Link to fridges and freezers

• Registered Users Posts: 12 A.J.

I have a 2nd hand fridge and freezer from the Charlesland Court development if you are interested, in pwo, pm me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

A.J. wrote: »
    I have a 2nd hand fridge and freezer from the Charlesland Court development if you are interested, in pwo, pm me if interested.

Pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Techy_1

On the point of fridges does anyone if its possible to get replacement rubber seals for the fridges in Charlesland as our as hanging off and its keeping stuff cold as a result

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

@Techy_1: For parts, try Shomar http://www.shomar.ie/. They might stock seals for your fridge. Which fridge do you have?

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Gordy6040

While we're sort of on the subject. Does anybody know the model freezer that came with the house s in the park. I've a few broken draw ers tgat need replacing.
    Thanks

Maudi wrote: »
    Pm sent.
    Pm sent regarding fridge & freezer, let me know if still interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

A.J. wrote: »
    Pm sent regarding fridge & freezer, let me know if still interested

Yes jus pmd you there

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Alexandra77

A.J if Maudi will not take the integrated fridge I am interested as long as it is the right size and is in working order. thanks

• Advertisement

A.J if Maudi will not take the integrated fridge I am interested as long as it is the right size and is in working order. thanks

Hi there, the fridge and freezer are both gone.

Advertisement