Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

In Praise of SwimCycleRun…and Some Eternal Shame For Me

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

last set of wheels that I got in through Parcel Motel cost me a bit more than I expected

May I know how much you've been charged?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

I put on order in yesterday at about 11am, it arrived today before 9am (my alarm didn't even have a chance to go off.) Interestingly the heart rate monitor I ordered is the newer one from Garmin, not the older one. This isn't shown through the picture on the website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭H.E. Pennypacker

Alek wrote: »
    May I know how much you've been charged?

I was charged €28 as it was oversized (there's some sort of volume/weight calc).

Worth factoring into the overall cost if you're ordering wheels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Just wanted to praise these guys again. Ordered a few bits and bobs and delivered the next day. The chain oil was packaged in it's own bag in case of a leak which I thought was a nice touch.

Worth having a look if buying online and keeping any business you can local. Must be hard to compete with the wiggle/crc/etc superpowers but the prices are good and the selection of stuff is growing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭Ole Rodrigo

Got a pair of zondas yesterday - a bit worried they wont match the frame tbh. Am probably the only one who will notice though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭jamesd

I find their servive brillant, I try and only order from CR or them as their quick postage and prices are excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 198 ✭✭markusz

find SCR great. its very hard to buy anything in the UK at minute with the euro so bad. CRC and wiggle are just mad expensive at the moment. some of the german sites are better value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

+1 These guys..

I've ordered stuff 4-5 times in the past year and always been happy with delivery and price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

codie wrote: »
    The delivery bit is easy the credit card explanation is tad more difficult

My credit card bill as well as all my deliveries go to my mums address. Sorted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

markusz wrote: »
    find SCR great. its very hard to buy anything in the UK at minute with the euro so bad. CRC and wiggle are just mad expensive at the moment. some of the german sites are better value.

May be due to the weak state of the Euro at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭jamesd

My credit card bill as well as all my deliveries go to my mums address. Sorted.

Do the same myself, collect my few pakages on the way home and transfer them directly to the garage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭mathie

Ordered some cleats yesterday at 12:20pm
    Just arrived.
    Incredible service.

Advertisement