Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Generating a form from questionnaire

Options
  • 01-04-2014 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I'd like to put together a little program or something that would generate a form from a questionnaire.

Basically I want to load all the building regulations into a database and then generate a report that would be specific to questions you would have answered i.e. If I wanted to generate a checklist for submitting a fire cert the questions would ask what type of building it is, whether it's single storey or multi-storey etc and then from that generate a checklist that would relate to the building type that you are dealing with from the building regulations etc.

I wouldn't have programming ability but I would be pretty proficient with everything else. I'm sure there is a program that might do what I need since all it is is simple cross referencing. Excel would probably do it but I'd just have to get my head around the process.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭moycullen14

bemak wrote: »
    Hi all. I'd like to put together a little program or something that would generate a form from a questionnaire.

Basically I want to load all the building regulations into a database and then generate a report that would be specific to questions you would have answered i.e. If I wanted to generate a checklist for submitting a fire cert the questions would ask what type of building it is, whether it's single storey or multi-storey etc and then from that generate a checklist that would relate to the building type that you are dealing with from the building regulations etc.

I wouldn't have programming ability but I would be pretty proficient with everything else. I'm sure there is a program that might do what I need since all it is is simple cross referencing. Excel would probably do it but I'd just have to get my head around the process.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

B

Google forms

Advertisement