Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Towerfall Ascension

Options
  • 01-04-2014 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭

towerfall-ascension-%281%29.jpg

Genre: 4 Player, achery-em-up.
    Format: Ouya, PC, PS4

Towerfall ascension is a local multiplayer party game in the vain of Smash Brothers and Powerstone, with heavy influence from Bomberman.

There's no online multiplayer, and neither of the three formats lends itself to large scale couch mulitplayer too well. For example who has four Dualshock 4s?

That said I'd love to get it going in a casual/side tournment/party play setting.

Anyone interested in playing towerfall?
    Does anyone else have a ps4 and extra controllers? I have 2 DS4s at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I'd play it, it looks like fun.

That said, it looks nothing like Smash Bros, Powerstone or any fighting game. Not even Bomberman.

This strikes me as somewhere between Metal Slug and Bubble Bobble.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Well i was thinking, the 4 player angle, but very like bombermans feel with the chaos. Especially the looping from bottom of the screen back to the top. A bit like Mario Bros too.

Nidhogg looks like it could be great too, hope a console version come out.

Advertisement