Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in edinburgh?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

razorblunt wrote: »
    I think it's an issue with Chrome on my Ipad, repeatedly get either none or 1 result.

Hmm, strange, works fine for me on safari on iPad. Will check chrome out later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭NoCrackHaving

Cheers razorblunt, renting somewhere is what id prefere really. working in retail and sales now so id be looking for something in the same line of work or close to it, id be hoping to get something sorted before i went over

To be honest, I'd recommend trying to move out of retail if you can, Edinburgh is flooded with students and young people working in shops and bars.

Working in finance/engineering etc. pays a lot better and much better working hours. Also a lot easier to get into than in Ireland with apprenticeships and traineeships etc. at all the big firms.

Advertisement