Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Pooling Loughrea to Parkmore, Galway

Options
  • 02-04-2014 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi all

I am living in Loughrea and commute to Parkmore in Galway daily, I work Monday to Friday my hours are 8.30am to 5pm (4pm on a Friday). I was wondering if there is anyone interested in car pooling if travelling in the same direction at same times?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

Hi Galwaybird, you might have some luck by posting in this thread, although it hasn't been active in a while.

The Galway County forum is much quieter than the Galway City forum so that might explain why you've had to wait to get any reply. I always wonder why there's a separate forum for Galway City and for Galway County, I think they really should be rolled together. Hope you have some better luck by posting in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 galwaybird

Hi Hoody, thanks a mil will pop a post in the other forum now also as I'm not getting any replies to date here :) I agree both city and county could be rolled into one.

Advertisement