Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get ink cartridges cheaply

Options
  • 02-04-2014 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭

I need to get two black and two colour cartridges today for my home cannon printer. Where is the cheapest place to get these? Hoping to get full ones too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Storm 10

I got a pack of two HP catridges color and black in Dunnes Westside for 29.99, they he had printer catridges for other printers in the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭jkforde

compatibles online at
    www.7dayshop.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=canon+cartridges
    really good shop and quality ink I've found at fraction of OEM prices

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

InkMaestro.ie are quite good also. Next day delivery and their OEM cartridges are much bigger and cheaper than HP's XL cartridges.

You can buy kits (Aldi / Lidl do them every so often) and refill your own. The secret is to only refill fresh cartridges (not old ones left in a drawer for ages), and don't overfill them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

inkjet.ie are also brilliant. Next day delivery for so much cheaper than the 'originals' I have been buying.

Advertisement