Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Debunking 911 conspiracy theories

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,585 ✭✭✭weisses

Leroy42 wrote: »
    I asked why they would use this elaborate hoax regarding the plane and you have deflected it by raising questions about ligitimising wars etc.

Deflecting ?

I tought I tried anwsering that here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=91946118&postcount=140

Not that there is a straight answer as to why they let things happen as they did

Reason for the conspiracy is also all the conflicting official statements and the Mineta testimony, The unwillingness imo of releasing footage of the alleged plane hitting the Pentagon ... The expert opinions and maths that the plane couldn't have done what it apparently did. eyewitnesses placing the plane on a different approach

There is so much information available regarding this

The attacl on the twin towers was far more powerful in terms of leading public opinion than the attack on the pentagon. Why bother attacking the pentagon at all? Why, if the whole thing was a military set-up would they attack there own HQ? It one thing to attack a cilivilian base, maybe let some attacks on some outpost, but to allow their HQ to be hit as part of it?

They conveniently hit a section with very low occupation due to renovations taking place.

It all helps getting the public and politicians behind you ... If you do it do it right
    An even if we accept that it was attacked as part of a vast conspiracy why hijack a plane and then use a missle?

I don't know if it was a Missile that hit the pentagon , all I'm doing is exposing the massive holes in the official story
    I am not saying that their wasn't a conspiracy, I don't know enough facts to be able to say one way or another, I just don't see the logic or reasoning behind this particular part of the conspiracy

The fact you cannot see the logic and or reasoning behind it doesn't mean there is none.

Over the years I tried to focus on the facts regarding 9/11 and it just doesn't add up .. And people of knowledge exposed the cover ups and bogus investigations into this government approved/aided terrorist attack as i like to call it.

Advertisement