Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sound issues iphone

• 02-04-2014 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭

Anyone having sound issues with their iphone
    My sound for music/apps won't play
    the sound bar hiring up and down doesn't show either
    My speakers are ok, I get sound when I make a phone call and change tones in setting
    It's been on an off like this since yesterday

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭shanec1928

have you tried a hard reset?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

shanec1928 wrote: »
    have you tried a hard reset?

Yes have tried all the available reset/restore still no joy

I did a google search it seems to be a very common issue after the last update
    My issue only happened the start of this week

Advertisement